About this Blog

I spent the last year blogging HERE about what has gone WRONG in politics and society, with the hope of waking people up and mobilize to really change things for the better. Since that didn't work, I have decided to spend this year blogging about what has gone RIGHT in the world, in hopes of inspiring more of the same.

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Happy!

I just discovered one of the new theme songs for my life. Thanks to Pharrell Williams for bringing this fantastic song into the world.  And thanks to whomever for combining it with some of the happiest dancers in the world (posted HERE).


The lyrics can be read HERE.

[Update 3/27/2014: I just became aware that the United Nations (UN) has designated March 20th as the International Day of Happiness. This is great! However, feel free to join me in celebrating happiness everyday. Here is a link to hours of related videos HERE Very Cool!]

I am adding this to my list along side of Bobby McFerrin's "Don't worry...be happy!"




No comments:

Post a Comment